OIV : Main partner for the organisation of the Wine Mosaic founding symposium.
Vinisud: Vinisud is one of Wine Mosaic’s first partners. Promoting Mediterranean diversity is a key element for this fair, which in 2014 will be hosting the first-ever large-scale tasting of wine made from original grape varieties.
Montpellier SupAgro is an International Centre for Higher Education in Agricultural Sciences comprising 1500 students, 100 teacher-researchers and 430 staff members. Within Montpellier SupAgro, two key contacts are lending their suppor to the project:
- Hervé Hannin, Director, Institut des Hautes Etudes de la Vigne et du Vin (IHEV)
- Alain Carbonneau, Professor of Viticulture of Montpellier SupAgro and President of GiESCO
GiESCO (International Group of Experts of Vitivinicultural Systems and Cooperation). This global network of experts will provide technical expertise to the project
The DWCC (Digital Wine Communications Conference) will kindly be providing a platform for the project at its 2014 edition.
Wine Mosaic will host a conference at WineTown, a two-day event dedicated to Italian fine wines.
Wine Grapes cowrited by Jancis Robinson MW, Julia Harding MW and José Vouillamoz is the most complete guide to vine varieties. A corresponding grape variety information sheet from ‘Wine Grapes’ has been displayed on the free tasting table during Vinisud 2014.
Vinocamp is a community event gathering wine enthusiastics and experts dealing with topics about wine, communication, business, web and innovation.
- Logo Wine Mosaic made by Nereo Films
- Video Wine Mosaic made by Fabien Daphy. French voice is Nathalie Avril and english voice is Louise Hurren.
- Le Marsographe is Wine Mosaic web agency
- Vincod is the ultimate solution to publish wine sheet and was displayed on the free tasting table during Vinisud 2014